|Diamond H20 Water Softeners|
|Packaged water softeners with top mounted control valves|
• Flow rates between 32 to 500 gpm continuous
• Capacities per tank of 75,000 to 600,000 grains per tank
• Our Commercial series water softeners are pre-engineered and packaged to meet most
commercial and light industrial applications.
• Mineral tanks have a polyethylene inner shell that is externally wound with
continuous fiberglass filament for seamless, corrosion-proof construction. These
tanks are 1/3 the weight of a comparable size steel tank for ease of
installation and handling and carry a 5 year limited warranty.
• Easy to install and service with one connection to inlet, outlet and drain.
• High capacity virgin polystyrene softening resin.
• High flow ABS plastic underdrain allows minimum pressure loss and even
distribution of service and regeneration water.
• Available as twin systems.
Valve & Controls
• Lightweight, corrosive-resistant Noryl construction allows for easy
installation and long service life.
• Full size porting on all main flow paths permits high service flow and
backwash rates for both softening and filtering.
• Modular cartridge design means everything you need to change, clean or service
is right up front.
• Reliable face seal design eliminates piston scoring.
• No hard water by-pass option can be factory ordered or added in the field.
• Universal adapters fit virtually any commercial application around the world.